Friday 1 June 2018

Top 3 Natural Remedies For Your Skin.

Hello Guys!

 It's been a while, but today I'm bringing you some amazing tips and ingredients that will transform your skin 180 degrees. So if you want to check them out, then let's continue.


  • Aloe Vera:
     I should tell you about this amazing gel, it's really magical for you, I'm telling you. It gives your skin a healthy look and glow, it moisturises the skin and leaves it hydrated, it helps with th scarring and blemishes. I'm telling you, it's magic. And when it comes to under-eye circles, it helps with them too, I have fair skin, and I had horrible ones, but this improved it so much and it's super noticeable, that people started commenting on it!
  • Rose Water:
     This works as a cleanser\toner for the face, it helps with cleaning pores, removing blackheads, toning your skin. And it helps hydrating it, too. And a major plus, it makes the scars disappear.. Completely! Amazing, right?
  • Vitamin E oil:
     This is a healthy drink for your lashes, and skin too. I like to take an angled brush, and apply it on my lashes, eyebrows, or any place that I want my hair to grow back in. And sometimes, I mix it with the Aloe Vera for a skin mask, or  a hair one, and it does magic.


So I really hope that you found these remedies helpful, they are truely effective, and not expensive at all. Until next time

Bye ♥









No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...