Friday 18 May 2018

GRWM: My Graduation Party.

HEYYY THERE!!
 So, I graduated.. 15/5/2018.. A day to remember, 2000s babies are now 2018 SENIORS! it was such a lovely year, and I'm honestly going to miss the community there. My teachers, friends and all of that. But, I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life, It's just the way it works.

 But, today, I wanted to share with you how I got ready for my graduation party! My very first GRWM! YAY!


Skin Care:

 So I started with skin care, and I used the Neutrogena Deep Pore cleanser to clean my skin, and my pores, and it helps with my blackheads. Then I followed it up with the Clean & Clear Blackhead Remover Eraser Facial Scrub, which also gets rid of the dirt and oils. Then, I used the Daiso Japan Natural Pack Charcoal Peel Off Mask for Acne, which is great for acne, and peeling the over-residue away. And then I finished with some Aloe Vera as a moisturiser.


Hair Care:

 I washed my hair with the Garnier hair loss shampoo and conditioner. And then I applied the Garnier Olive Oil Oil Replacement. And then I blow-dried it, and straightened it.

Makeup:

I started with my eyes, and I used the Jolly Chic eyeshadow palette, mixed the 2 warm browns, and applied them into my crease, going for a cut-crease look. Unfortunately, it was discontinued, but I used the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette, and you can mix the shades Amber and musk. I applied them with a small pencil brush, and then blended them out. I then took my Revlon concealer, and cut my crease with it, And applied the shade Nefertiti on my lids. I then took my Sephora Contour Eye Pencil, in shimmer beige, put it on my waterline, extending it like a wing. Then with a black liquid liner, I did an arabic cat eye, defining it with a white eye pencil from Rimmel.

 For my face, I mixed the two concealers underneath my eyes, but mostly the Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Pen, because it's lighter, and a little bit of the Revlon Photo Ready Concealer, for the coverage. And I spot concealed some of the scarring I had, and went with my BareMinerals Original Foundation, added some light nude blush, and a bit of bronzer to warm my face.

 I finished my makeup with the Sephora Creme Lip Stain, in 04.



 So this was it, I had a great time there, and I'm to start a new chapter of my life ♥

 See you next time, bye ♥ 

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...