Tuesday 12 June 2018

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!
 Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.
 Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensive makeup, and went cheap on tools, *raises her hand guilty*, but believe or not, makeup tools are justs important as the products themselves, if not more.because with great tools, you can make everything have a clean and seamless look to it.


  •  FACE BRUSHES:
    For this, I would highly highly suggest the BH Cosmetics Sculpt And Blend 10 Pcs Brush Set, They are super soft, and they blend out your base greatly. they offer 10 brushes, 5 larger ones, and 5 smaller.
    It includes:
  1. A Powder Brush
  2. Round Blending Brush
  3. Tapered Contouring Brush
  4. Flat Blending Brush
  5. Angled Contouring Brush
 And then you have the smaller version of the bigger one. Like a mini me 😍😍😍

BH Cosmetics Sculpt And Blend
 EYE BRUSHES:
 This was a hard task for during my Eyeshadow application journey. I have slightly hooded-deep set eyes, so for me, I don't have a lot of space to work with, which is sad because eyeshadow is my favourite thing ever. Anyway, I had to search the brushes market for smaller brushes to fit the area that I had, and not to apply my shadow all over the place and make it look muddy.

 And that is when ZOEVA Brushes came onto my life, and they changed it completely. I got the ZOEVA Rose Golden Complete Eye Set, and it did wonders for me. It is TRULY a complete set, if you got this, you won't need anything else, really.

ZOEVA Complete Eye Set

This set includes:
  1.  142 Concealer Buffer
  2.  224 Luxe Defined Crease
  3.  226 Smudger
  4.  227 Luxe Soft Definer
  5.  228 Luxe Crease
  6.  230 Luxe Pencil
  7.  231 Luxe Petit Crease
  8.  234 Luxe Smoky Shader
  9.  237 Detail Shader
  10.  315 Fine Liner
  11.  317 Wing Liner
  12.  322 Brow Line
You get amazing blending brushes with soft bristles, and different sizes for the application process, some really great brow and liner brushes, the shaders are nice, too. Everything about this set is nice tbh.

So I hope you enjoyed this post, and found it really helpful for you. These brushes are inexpensive, and truly of a high quality. Price doesn't mean quality ♥ remember that.

 I'll see you next time, bye ♥

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...