Tuesday 5 June 2018

How To Save Money For Makeup.

Hello!!

This is a small post about saving up your money to spoil yourself a bit. It's a bit random, but for me as a student who loves makeup, I thought I'd share some of my tips on how I save up my money. Because frankly, they don't grow out on trees for me.

 First of all, I don't come from a rich family, I take a euro or two as an expense, which is not a lot, however in my country it is.

 What I do is I always take half of it if it was two euros, or try to at least save up 0.22 euros, which equals 1 where I live.

 I you save up only a euro a day..
1 * 7 = 7 euros a week
7 * 4 = 28 euros a month
28 * 12 = 336 a year!!!

** Now please keep in mind that this is a basic calculating, as months vary between their days., so your actually saving more than this.

 I know that for some of you, makeup is not a priority, but if you want to get some products without the huge budget, especially if you are a student, then this is a great way. It depends on the person really.


 Such a large number from such a small price. Try this and see how it goes, some days you'll add more than 1. others less, but it won't matter as long as in the end you'll be able to spoil yourself!

I hope you liked this small little trick. Please share with your friends and I'll see you soon.

Bye

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...