Monday 15 January 2018

Hair Must Haves Products For A Healthy Soft Hair

Bonjour et bienvenue :)
 Today I'm sharing with you some of my TOP hair products that helped me with my hair!! either to soften, thicken or lengthen my hair. It has worked the best for me.

 Please keep in mind that my hair type might be different from yours, and what works for me might not work for you, however I'll give you a recommendation if you have wavy hair like me.

Find Out How To Determine Your Hair Type 

Before I begin, I just want to address that I don't depend at these products solely, mostly because I like to DIY, and I trust the natural remedies more than anything.
 I have a lot of hair masks that will help you out here.

A Protein Treatment For Your Hair 

and these masks have certainly helped me out a lot, so take a look if you'd like. I appreciate your support.

Now with that aside, let's jump into the products.

Shampoo:
 For me, whenever I'm looking for a shampoo, I like it to be nourishing and moisturizing, and it doesn't contain a lot of fragrance. My top picks are:

1.  L'oreal Elvive Extra Ordinary Oil
 This shampoo is really softening, it nourishes my hair, and leave it soft without a frizz.

2. Garnier Ultra Doux:
I have used a multiple of this collection, however these 2 stood out to me. I really loved them, and I've been using them for maybe 2 or 3 years now. They are honestly the best, and I've yet to be disappointed in one.
3. Herbal Essences:
I've tried their Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo, it gives a really nice volume, and it actually helps in growing out my hair. Which is a bonus. Besides, it smells amazing, and it has a really nice colour and bottle, too.

Conditioner:
The conditioners that I like are pretty much the twins to the shampoo. These softened the hair, helped to de-tangle it, and give it the moisture it needs.

 L'oreal Elvive Extra Ordinary Oil

 Garnier Avocado Oil & Shea Butter


Hair mask- Deep conditioner:
Garnier tops at making those hair masks. My favourites are the Shea Butter & Avocado oil, the Honey Treasures, and the Legendary Olive. But I can't seem to find a link for the last one.

Hair oils & creams:
Again, you must be sick of seeing the brand, but I truly trust it with my hair, it honestly never disappoints.

Garnier oil replacemets for the Shea Butter & Avocado oil. Couldn't find a place to sell it, but check out any pharmacy near you. I'm sure they'll stock it, and it's totally worth it.

Vaseline Hair Tonic, It honestly changed my hair game, it keeps my ends healthy, frizz-free like hair advertisements, and so so so soft it's crazy. I love it I would totally recommend it.

So that's it. Those are my favourite hair products, let me know about yours, and make sure to contact me here, this where ou'll find me at most. And I will see you next time.

Bye ♥


No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...