Wednesday 10 January 2018

Beginner Make Up Guide.

Hello!!!
 Happy 2018!!!
 So for the first post of this year, I thought what a better way than to start it with a makeup guide for beginners, who want to start out with makeup. And try out different products, but they don't know where to start. So let's begin!!.

  I would suggest sticking to lighter products, as they are a lot more forgiving, I'd also suggest sticking to affordable products. As you don't know what will work for you, and you're still testing, so you wouldn't spend your money on nothing.

 I would also say you invest in skin-care, as having clean skin will help the products lay down smoothly, I have a post here, and another deep one will be uploaded later.

 Now let's start in suggesting products!.
PS. This is a #OneBrand post, and #thebrandoftheday is #Bourjois.

Face products:

BB/CC creams, concealer, blush, bronzer, highlighter.
 I would suggest investing in these products to start out, which seems alot to some of you. But I'll give suggestions, and you're the one who's going to decide what to pick up.

CC cream:
I would suggest the bourjois 1-2-3 perfect cc cream, it has a light coverage, so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it evens out the skin colour, and it gives a nice sheen to the face.

Concealer:
 The Bourjois Radiance Revel Concealer is a must for me, it brightens underneath your eyes, and covers the bags nicely, so you look like you've had the best night's sleep. It also covers up blemishes and acne scars, so you can cover those up, too.

Bornzer & Highlighter:
 A very loved product is the Bourjois Delice de Poudre  bronzing powder. It looks very natural on the skin. Besides it blends out so nicely. It doen't look muddy at all which I love. My favourite one is Duo shade, it has a bronzer and a highlighter, and the highlight looks nice on the skin. it doesn't look glittery. Just an natural highlight for the cheek-bones.

Blusher:
 Bourjois is known for their blushes, it is one of their best sellers, they are called the Little Round Pot Blushes, they may seem small, but don't let that fool you. They take a long time to go through them, and they last very nicely on the skin.

Eye Products:

Pencil eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow quad. This is what you need to make your eyes look wide awake and bigger.

Pencil eyeliners:
 I would suggest investing for 2 eyeliners, a darker one for a smokey look, and a lighter one for an everyday look. Bourjois has the Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyliner, has a nice range of colours I'd invest in.

Mascara:
 Bourjois mascaras are one of my favourites, they give amazing volume, and length. Whoever asks for a suggest, bourjois or maybelline are the way to go.
Bourjois Volume Revel Masacra is a great one. It has a nice formula, and it stays well for me. Besides, it makes my lashes even darker! It has a waterproof formula if you'd like one.

Eyeshadow:
 They have a nice petit palettes for us, so they are perfect because they don't overwhelm you with colours and shades. Quad Smokey Stories are great, and they vary with the colour range, so the have one for each eye shade.

Find Out How To Find The Perfect Shade For Your Eyes.

Lips:
 Traditional lipsticks are the best for me.
Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick have a nice pigmentation, but they need re-applying throughout the day, because they are so creamy.


Hope you guys love this, if you do please share to grow out our community, let me know about your feedback, and if you'd like to see more post like this, until next time. XOXO

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...