Wednesday 24 January 2018

Does It Work? Blackheads Peel Off Mask.

How are you?
 This will be a review for a product that I've had for a while now, and I really wanted to test it out and play with it before posting my review. I wanted to see if it works or not and all of that.

 So if you want to see my review then continue on!

Skin Exfoliater #NaturalDIY

 This is what the product looks like, it comes in a plastic kind of white tube, and a black lid.

What it claims to do is it's going to deep clean your pores, removing all the oils and dirts, leaving the skin with less visible pores. And it's formulated with natural ingredients like Oak tree.

This is what it looks like.

 It comes out in a thick paste like form, but it is kind of liquid-y, you use it after cleansing your face on the areas when you have blackheads.

 It says that you have to spread it evenly, or it won't work as it should, and I find that completely true, it starts going everywhere, and it doesn't remove as much dirt as you'd wish. However, once I apply it evenly on my nose, and a little bit on my chin, I leave it to dry for about 20 minutes, as it says, and then I peel it off.

 To be honest, I find that it truly works for me, it reduces the appearance of my blackheads, and it cleans my skin really nicely. And I don't find it drying on my skin.

 Does it shrink your pores? I don't think so, at least not for me, I use it as a cleanser\ remover for my black heads, but I don't find it working for my pores.

Caution: They say that you shouldn't use it more than twice a week, and I stick to that, I mainly use it once, but some times twice, it depends. 

 Is it worth it? Yes, absolutely. It really does magic for your blackheads.

 You can purchase it here on Amazon, it is affordable!

I hope you liked this review, let me know if you've tried it. And I will talk to you really soon. Bye ♥

  
   



No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...