Saturday 30 September 2017

Best Teen Makeup

Hello there!
Last post of September!! I have accomplished so much in just 2 months, and to top it all, we've reached more than 200+ reads on the last post, WHICH IS AMAZING!♥♥♥ Thank you for your support and enjoy :).

 Today I wanted to share with you some best "back to school" makeup, which is super easy, all affordable, and it doesn't take so much time, too. So if you prefer your beauty sleep over applying makeup, which I personally do, then this is perfect for you!.

 Now this will look totally natural, as I know most of you are not allowed to wear makeup in school, and I am one of you, so this is what I would wear if I want to look fresh, and had the best night sleep, and did not stay late studying chemistry.

 Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream.
 This bb cream is AMAZING. I have one and honestly it is the best thing that I've ever bought. It gives you a little bit of coverage, and it has a really nice glow to it, nothing crazy, but it just makes your skin look fresh and evened, I have mine in the shade extra light, which is a tiny tiny little dark for me, so I wish they would come out with more shades, however it is not that noticeable, and if i blend it down my neck, it looks perfect. I apply this with a brush, but you can use your hands if you are in a rush, I like using my hands if I'm super super late, and it melts into your skin. I highly recommend this, or any Garnier bb cream for your skin type.

Maybelline Fit me! Concealer.
 This concealer is the "IT" for me, it has medium coverage, but you can build it up. It covers the imperfections really nicely, and it highlights your face very well. I have mine in the shade Fair, And I've got to tell you that it is perfect to give you the "I've had 10 hours of sleep" concealer, it makes your under-eye area smooth and bright, and if you don't have time in the morning, this one is really easy to blend out, you can use your fingers so that it helps it melt into your skin and look natural, or you can blend it out with a brush.

Bourjois Cream Blusher.
 This one is really nice for giving you a healthy flush, it has a-cream-to-powder-finish, and it is long lasting, too. I apply this with my fingers, I take my fingers and swipe it in the pan, and start applying on my cheekbone, so it appears natural, but where you apply it depends on your face shape, and your liking, too.
I have mine in the shade 3, it is a really natural pink flush, and it has almost like a sheen to it, which is very natural as your face isn't completely matte.
  
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara.
 This mascara gives a really beautiful result. It darkens your lashes - I have mine in the shade very black-, it gives a WOW volume, and it lengthens your lashes nicely. However, it doesn't clump your lashes, and it definitely is build-able, and it can feather your lashes nicely, since the wound is not too big, so it doesn't go everywhere, and a quick tip, apply it to your lower lashe, so that your eyes, appear bigger, and wide awake.

Revlon Colourburst Lipstick.
 These used to be the hype back in 2014 I believe? I'm not sure. However they are for a good reason, and I honestly still use them until this day. They are really moisturizing on your lips, and it doesn't feel heavy at all. My favourite shade is the "cotton candy" one. It is like pinky-mauvy shade, and it is really flattering on my skin tone. And I believe it would too on deeper skin tones. Apply it line a normal one or stain it, as you prefer, but honestly I think staining it would look more natural.

And that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed and found this helpful. if you did +1 this post, comment what you thought of it, share it with your friends, and please click the follow button so that the blog is in your reading list, and you'll get notifications when I upload.

MUR'sbeauty.


No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...