Friday 27 April 2018

Five Things ONLY In My Make-up Bag.

Hello!

 So I've seen this video of Gigi Hadid, where she had to pick out five things ONLY to put in her makeup bag, and tell us why she chose them. Which I thought was fun and helped people in getting really good products, because if someone has a lot of products has managed to narrow it down to five only, then the product must work miracles.

 You can watch Gigi's video here.

 But for now, let's see what I chose, and why I chose them, shall we ?


  1.  Sephora Contour Eye Pencil:
     
     It really opens up my eyes, and make them look bigger and more awake. I sometimes like to drag it all the way to my inner corner, it really makes my light brown eye colour stand out, too.
  2.  Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara: 
    It gives amazing volume and length to my lashes. It gives them a nice curl, and it doesn't smudge or smear at all. Which I like in a mascara.
  3.  Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Gel:
     What is most loved about this, is it doesn't make my brows crunchy. Which is the most important thing for me. It holds my eyebrows nicely. It has three shades, and a clear one. which might be ideal for you if you have sparse eyebrows, or pretty thick eyebrows. I have the shade medium brown, it just  holds their shape, and tint them slightly.
  4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: 
     It gives nice coverage. Light to medium. I love it underneath my eyes, it brightens and gets rid of my dark circles. It's lightweight, and it doesn't crease underneath my eyes.
  5.  Sephora Cream Lip Stain:
     
    I have it in the shade 04. Which is a dark cool mauve. I love it with my skin-tone, and it reflects my hair colour nicely. Whoever saw me in this compliments me. It's super lightweight, and it last all day long.


  I really hope you enjoyed this, I find this idea really cool, let me know what are your products, and if you've tried these products, what do you think of them, and I'll see you soon.

 Bye

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...