Thursday 19 April 2018

Makeup Haul #2.

Hello there!
 Sorry it's been a while, but April for me was a lot of work! I had exams, quizzes, my graduation party, a lot more exams, and the list goes on.

 So, Today I decided to continue on my makeup haul, which completes the stuff I got from the first one, just a few base products, and that's it. But I thought I'd post it before posting the get ready with me, so you can see what I got, and maybe I can inspire you! I don't know!


  1. BareMinerals Original Face Foundation:
    This is the foundation I bought, I originally wanted a BB\CC cream, but I could not find a shade that suits me, #PALEGIRLPROBLEM. So I turned to the second best option, which is a mineral foundation. I got the shade Golden Fair. It has light coverage, which I find perfect for me as I like to add more with my concealer.

    UPDATE: I like to use it with a kabuki brush, so I can have the best result, otherwise it can look cakey, it lasts all night long, and it looks natural on the skin. The shade is a perfect match for me.
  2.  Revlon PhotoReady Concealer:
    This is more of a full coverage concealer, It covers blemishes, and under eye circles really well. I got the shade 2 light, which is darker than my skin tone, but it works great at covering everything.

    UPDATE: I really enjoy this concealer, I use it as a primer, a concealer underneath the mineral foundation, an undereye concealer, I carve my eyebrows with it, I use it for everything, it doesn't crease, and it doesn't budge once you set it. I really had good luck with this one.
  3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer:
    I got this in the shade 1 ivory, to brighten underneath my eyes, it has light coverage, and this was not the first time I used this, I had before, and I recently purchased again.

    UPDATE: As I've mentioned, this was not the first time, I like to use this as under-eye brightener, mixed with the coverage of the Revlon one, it looks air-brushed underneath my eyes.


    NOTE: I noticed that these concealers blend best with a beauty sponge, or your fingers. With a brush it looks cakey and uneven, it goes patchy and it's not covering as well.
  4. Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Gel:
    I have thick messy brows, so I got this because I needed something to tame them and give them shape more than anything, I have the shade 3.medium-brown, and I loved that it had Argan oil with it.

    UPDATE: I LOOOOOOVE this brow gel, it doesn't feel crunchy at all once it dries, you actually forget that your wearing this, yet it last sooo long, and it gives a nice tint to the brows. This is honestly on my top things right now.
  5. Zoeva Rose Golden Eye set Vol.2:
    I am in need of good quality eye brushes, especially because I have small eyes, I like a smaller sized brush, so I can have control with the space I'm working with, and this was perfect for me.

    UPDATE: The brushes are super soft and fluffy, They blend out the shadow like a dream! I'm so happy that I got to try them.
So I really hope you enjoyed this, and let me know if you've tried any of them, or if you are willing to. Stay tuned for my get ready with me.


Bye ♥

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...