Tuesday 13 March 2018

Makeup Haul #1.

 Hello there!
 So I've recently just placed my very first @sephora order!! can you believe that? I'm so excited.

 So I didn't buy a full face of it yet, I'm not that rich.. However, I placed an order with just enough products, and I'll continue on later, when I get what's missing from at the moment.

 So yeah, LET'S START!!!

 Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette:
 I died to get my hands on this one, it's limited edition, and I was afraid it'll be out of stock before I get the chance to try it. And I'm so glad I got to purchase it before it was gone. It has 18 shadows. These shimmeres were what tempted me and wanted me to have the palette as soon as I can.

UPDATE: The palette is gorgeous!! You honestly get what you paid for. The shades are super smooth, and the blend out like a dream.

 Huda beauty Desert Dusk:
 The shades in this palette are so me. I love purple, and I'm not a huge fan of cooler tones, so this was perfect for me. The packaging in this one is fantastic.

UPDATE: This palette is BEAUTIFUL. It's super pigmented!! A tap and the colour is visible, and it's soooo easy to blend. Just like the first one! I'm in love.

Comment below if you want a tutorial.

 Sephora Collection LipStories Lipsticks:
I got two colours of this, the shade 20-Buzz me, which is a light cool toned pink. And 22-A Little Magic, which is a deep classic red. The packaging is soo nice and lightweight. And the colours are pigmented.

UPDATE: These two shades looked gorgeous, the pink one is a crea, and the other one is matte. It does acquire re-applying, I don't mind that, but thought I'll let you know.


 Sephora Rouge Matte Lipsticks:
 I have the shade #3-Superstar. It's a mauve shade, I actually got it because it matches the dress I'm wearing for my graduation party. And when I first saw it, I melted away.

UPDATE: It's so creamy, and it lasts on my lips. You'll have to re-apply, but not as frequent as the creamier formulas.

 Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear:
 I got two of these also. A beige one called Beige Shimmer, and a blue one called Electric Blue Shimmer. They are both shimmery, bt for me that's not an issue, I honestly love it for catching the light.

UPDATE: They last all the day, and they DO NOT BUDGE. It's actually so high quality! I'm glad  I purchased them.

Two.BB.Clean:
 This is a beauty blender limited-edition set. It contains two beauty blenders, and a five-ounce cleanser, which is almost 148ml. a little bit under it.

UPDATE: The cleanser is AMAZING! It's magical honestly, it gets the job done like no joke, and the beauty blenders are so soft. The only negative thing s that they take a lot of time to dry out.

 So this was the end of my haul and the updates on the products, I hope you liked it. Please share and follow me on IG. And I'll see you soon.

Bye♥

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...