Saturday 17 February 2018

Skin Care Tips And My Routine .

 Hello beautiful!
 So recently, in my beginner makeup guide, I told you that before you start applying your make-up, you should care for your skin, and I mentioned a post coming soon. So here it is.

 Now, people have different skin types, and each skin will have it's own skincare routine. In here I will mention mine. And in another one I will tell you how to determine your skin type, what you need to do to balance it, And basically everything that you'd be concerned about.

 Now, personally I have normal skin, with sometimes an oily T-zone. And a T-zone is your forehead, nose, and chin, and sometimes, it can get a little bit too sensitive.

 So let's start with how I care for it.

 Neutrogena Deep Pore Cleanser:
 This face wash is amazing for cleaning out my pores. it comes out liquid-y, and then you rub it on your face, especially around your pores, and it helps in deep cleaning them. I'd definitely recommend it.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Scrub:
 If you suffer from blackheads, which I'm sure most of us do. Then this is the solution. You basically wash your face, then start cleaning it with the scrub. Apply it where you need it most, and you'll notice a great difference. 

Natural Pack Blackhead Removing Mask:
 I'm not going to talk much about it, since I already have a review. But I find that I truly like the result after I use it. It removes a lot of my blackheads, and my skin feels a lot better after using it.

 DIY Skin Masks & Scrubs:
  To be honest, this is one of my favourite ways to care for my skin. Because I have really sensitive skin, I don't want it reacting to chemicals badly, so I like to stick what natural ingredients.

 Natural Skin Exfoliator 

 Natural Acne Scars Remover 

 So I hope this inspired some of you. Let me know how do you care for your skin, what are your favourite products, and masks.

 Please share this, comment, and I'll talk to you very soon♥



 I just want to thank each and every one of you who helped me, supported me, followed me. You all mean so much. Today we've here for six months!! Which is amazing for me. I'm happy that my blog is getting bigger and bigger, and I truly hope you find this helpful for you. If you want to find me click on the contact me page, it has all of my social platforms, or just leave me a comment here and I'll get back to you ♥♥ I'm working on something special for you all, so stay tuned for that. I really hope that you'll like it. 

 😍😍😍😍😍

 Again huge thanks for you, let's keep up the good work, shall we.♥



No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...