Saturday 10 February 2018

Dear Diary Recap | January 2018

Bello!


 So, if you've been following me on IG, which you should as I am most active there, you'd know that on 18-1-2018, I started a #deardiary series, where I post about some random stuff that happens in my day, like an electronic diary? I guess.

 So I post a picture, with the date of the day, dear diary, and I start listing on what happens. What I really did though, was write it in french, as I'm learning the language and I'm trying to use it so that I can get better, memorize the words, know how to write, the grammar...etc.

 So I thought I'd do  recap on what happened during that, since we are almost half-year through into blogging.! Yaaaay! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

 So I'm going to insert some of what I wrote, go down memory lane, and yeah I hope you enjoy!

P.S I'm not going to add all of them, just a few to see how this month went by!
                                                                               
  So, this is the first Diary I wrote, I was very sad, and miserable that my mum will go away for two weeks, and that's how I kind of got the idea. I wanted something to help me out in releasing all the negative energy inside. And I normally do that by reading or writing. So this is how the Dear Diary got created. Don't mind my phone charge please. It's just natural. 😒

Yes. So this was on the first day of school, and the day before my mum went flying. I remember being sad, and just not myself, and everyone noticed. So I tried fighting back my tears as I hate crying in front of people, but I just can't help it!. 😢 However, can we notice some grammatical errors here? I won't remove them, because I want to see how I improve.

 This angle is truely gorgeous. I love it so much.
 This was before I had a contest on Sunday, and I remember practicing all the week-end to try and do it. I actually was pretty good, but there's a girl who beat me by 0.75 seconds. It doesn't matter, even if I lost to her at least I got the experience. Oui?


That whatsapp notification though. 😂😂😂 This was very sad because my best friends were flying also, their uncle had a surgery in his heart and they went to visit and be with him. This was bad because we are so close. I don't know what will happen when we graduate.






















This is my last post of the month, I was/am very motivated to accomplish my dreams, reach where I want to be. Learn what I want to learn. And you should too. You must not wait for a new year, week, month, day...etc.

 START NOW. 





















So I hope you liked this journey, make sure to follow my instagram, so you can see the dairies one by one. share it with your friends. And this blog post is dedicated towards me being here for 6 month!!!! Can you believe that??

17-8-2017 ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...