Saturday 11 November 2017

A Natural Protein Treatment For Your Hair ♥

Hello.
 I know it's been a while, it's just that with school I don't have so much time to write. So please bare with me.

 Today I'm writing you some hair mask that will help out straighten your curly hair without damaging it. And it will give you some amazing results that you'll cry of happiness. So let's start.

Ingredients:
 You'll need 2 cups of yogurt, 1/4 cup of honey, 3 very well mashed bananas, 1/4 cup of olive oil, and last, 1 tbs of ACV.

 How to:
 Put all the ingredients in the blinder and blend them very well, until it is one smooth paste, apply it to clean hair, and leave it for an hour.

 Extra tips:
 This paste will last you a while, so keep it in the refrigerator until the next use.
 Try using it twice a week for the wanted results. 
 Rinse out with warm water, and your regular shampoo and conditioner♥


So I hope you found this helpful, and make sure to share the results with me, make sure to follow me on my social media, and on my blog. And until next.
See you.♥ 

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...