Friday 27 October 2017

How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger.

HI !
 So today, I decided I'd like to share with you some of my great ways to make my eyes look bigger, and wide awake. so let's start.

First of all, you must start with a clean space, so you need to cover up any dark circles, veins, or anything of that sorts. And in terms of that, you need a concealer. My favourite one is the Maybelline Fit me! concealer, Bourjois Radiance Reveal is nice, and Rimmel Wake Me Up one is great, too.

 Then, you need to frame your eyes and face, and here comes the magic of the brows, try to do them as best as it suits your face shape, eye shape and all of that. Also, it would be best if you used some brow gel/ mascara, as it will help the hair stay in place. My favourite one is the Maybelline BROW PRECISE® FIBER VOLUMIZER EYEBROW GEL.


 Furthermore, apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes, and this will make sure that your eyes are rounder, and wide awake too. And having a good voluminous mascara will ensure opening your eyes well enough to make them look like the bomb! I'd recommend the Bourjois Volume Glamour mascara.

 And at last, try out the eye contour technique, by applying a highlighting shade in the inner corner of your eye to further open it, using nude/white eyeliner pencil -depends on the event- to make it seem like it has more space. A darker shade along the lower and bottom lash line to contour it. and you'll be fascinated!

So I hope you enjoyed these tips as of today! let me know what do you think, make sure to add the blog to your reading list, follow it, and I will see you soon! bye.

Love, 
MUR'sbeauty.

No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...