Saturday 21 October 2017

How To Repair Your Damaged Hair.

Hello.
 It's been a while, I know. I'll explain at the end of this, however, now let's start with our hair mask.

 Today I brought you a hair mask that will help repair, and soften your damaged hair. As a lot of people who use hair in their hair regularly, this is a way to lessen the damage that might happen to your hair.

 You'll need:
2 banana peels
1 cup of olive oil

1 cup of coconut oil

How to:
 Start by taking the oils and put them in the blender, then add the banana peels, and make sure you blend until there are no clumps left, as it can get a pain to remove.
 After mixing them really well, put them in a pot, and stir them up until it start boiling, leave it to cool off a little bit, and then apply it on your hair. Put the remainder into a jar, and store it. 
 Start by applying this 3 days in a row, and then leave it for 2 hours. After that you can do it once a week. until you have your shiny hair back.

 I hope you enjoyed this. Make sure to follow the blog and leave me your feedback. Until next time!




Where have I been?
 School. I started my exams, and this is my last year so the pressure is on, I need to have my grades high so that I can get into a good university. I'll try to balance but please bear with me! 

Love
MUR'sbeauty


No comments:

Check Out These Other Posts:

Must Haves Makeup Brushes. #Inexpensive

Hey!  Today I'm bringing you some amazing tools to apply your make up with.  Now let's be real, how many of us had bought expensi...